A fabulous opportunity has arisen for an experienced administrator to start in a new created role. You will become part of a friendly and supportive team while utilise your solid Administration skills.
Duties to include:
- Supporting the Office Manager with facilities administration and ad hoc tasks as directed
- Working alongside the PA to support with administrative duties / tasks
- Conducting Business Partner Checks on New Suppliers and anti-corruption screening low priority checks
- Monthly renewal of BPC’s in line with department heads
- Management of outgoing invoices from the company relating to Properties
- Project administration / support and drafting of communications relating to project activities
- Co-ordinating the training schedules and / or providing supporting documents / cheat sheets etc. or collating edits to documents post reviews
- Collation of monthly updates / statistical info
- Documenting minutes taken from meetings and drafting presentations
- Occasional main line phone cover
- Booking taxis
- Clear Desk Auditor
- RSA token administration
- Contract database reporting
- Ad hoc facilities requests
- Management reporting
- Support in booking training sessions and workshops
- Produce structured communications
- Minute taking
- Finance support
Hours are 18.13 per week spread across 5 days .
9am – 1pm, 10am – 2pm or whatever suits the right candidate.
For immediate consideration apply now.