Servisource Admin & Finance team on behalf of their client in Co Limerick are seeking applicant for the role of Administrative Officer.
This is a temporary, full-time contract of 37 hours per week for immediate start until June 2019.
Duties as an Administrative Officer in Limerick :
- Organisation and maintenance of unit financial and other documentation
- Organisation of financial files in preparation for audit
- Monitoring and tracking the status of work in progress against completion deadlines
- Providing administrative support in procuring the services of subject matter and or industry experts
- Inputting data and managing a contacts management system
- Inputting data to learning management system (Moodle)
- Assisting the development formatting and editing of unit documents
- Desktop Publishing support including Adobe Acrobat editing
- Assisting in co-ordinating project design and development work within the unit
- Maintaining records and file management
- General project design and development administrative support
Requirements for an Administrative Officer in Limerick:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programmes including Word, Excel, Access and Visio
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Typing skills and accurate text production skills
- File management skills
- Office administration and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and ability to use initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Previous experience in an office administration area supporting innovation development is essential
- Basic knowledge of Project Management an advantage
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting JO-1807-413323 and Administrative Officer - Limerick in the subject bar or call Lauren on 042-9368324
Applicants who do not meet in full the eligibility criteria set out above will be deemed ineligible and their application will not be processed for this role.
Shortlisting may apply on the information supplied on CV submitted.
Unfortunately, Servisource Recruitment are not in a position to respond to each individual application due to the high volume of submissions. We will only contact those candidates whose CV matches the criteria for the vacancy. Thank you for your patience.