Cpl are currently recruiting a highly analytical and experienced Administrative Assistant to join a multinational organisation in North Cork
11 month contract
Reporting to the Store Operations Director you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the running of the assigned department whilst building and maintaining relationships with various managers
- Coordinating the training activities for staff and keep up to date records on internal database
- Liaise with Training Instructors to ensure smooth running of courses
- Book and coordinate meeting rooms for courses and ensure refreshments are provided
- Sending out of starter packs and uniforms to new employees
- Working to strict deadlines to manage the running daily, weekly and monthly reports
- KPI Reporting and analysing data using Microsoft Excel
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and external bodies when required
- Build and maintain relationships with partnering charities
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent communication, administration, IT and document management skills.
- Professional and confident approach with an excellent work ethic.
- Ability to work under strict timelines, on your own initiative and be flexible yet accurate in your approach.
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders.
- Experience dealing with various managers across a large/multinational environment
- Honours/Level 8 Degree from a recognised third level organisation.
- Excellent attention to detail with a very structured approach to tasks
- Strong IT administrative abilities (Proficient in Excel, MS Office)
- Previous experience within a reporting function