My client, a well-established Healthcare company based ten minutes outside Cork city is seeking an Accounts Receivable Administrator to join their busy team on a 3 month fixed term contract.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to fulfil a range of Accounts Receivable and Credit Control activities across a multi-currency structure.
Key responsibilities of this position:
- Responsible for high volume customer invoice processing
- Dispatch customer statements and allocate customer remittances
- Ensure all invoices are processed in a timely manner and liaise with management and customers to follow up queries
- Credit control function for allocated accounts
- Reconciliation of customer accounts and month-end reconciliations
- Month end invoice discounting reconciliation
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 2 + years' experience in an Accounts Receivable function
- Experience with SAP would be an advantage
- Excellent capabilities to plan, prioritise and work to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
- Ability to work under own initiative whilst also building relationships across various departments
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with strong computer literacy
To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to Grace.Lynch@cpl.ie or contact 021 462 6125