Due to internal progression, my client, a well-established Healthcare company in Cork is seeking an Accounts Receivable Administrator to join their expanding team.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to fulfil a range of Accounts Receivable and Credit Control activities across a multi-currency structure.
Reasons to apply:
- Amazing opportunity for a AR Specialist to further develop their career
- Highly progressive company with fantastic culture
- 22 days annual leave rising to 23 after 2 years + 10 public holidays!
- Benefits include Laptop, Pension, Life Assurance, Loss of Income Protection, Education Assistance Programme, Sports & Social, Bike to work and Savings Scheme.
Key responsibilities of this position:
- Responsible for high volume customer invoice processing
- Dispatch customer statements and allocate customer remittances
- Ensure all invoices are processed in a timely manner and liaise with management and customers to follow up queries
- Credit control function for allocated accounts
- Reconciliation of customer accounts and month-end reconciliations
- Month end invoice discounting reconciliation
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 2 + years' experience in an Accounts Receivable function
- Experience with SAP would be an advantage
- Excellent capabilities to plan, prioritise and work to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
- Ability to work under own initiative whilst also building relationships across various departments
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with strong computer literacy
To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to Niamh.email@example.com or contact 021 494 4874