Due to internal progression, my client, a well-established Healthcare company in Cork is seeking an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their expanding team.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to fulfil a range of Accounts Payable activities across a multi-currency structure.
Reasons to apply:
- Amazing opportunity for a AP Specialist to further develop their career
- Highly progressive company with fantastic culture
- 22 days annual leave rising to 23 after 2 years + 10 public holidays!
- Benefits include Laptop, Pension, Life Assurance, Loss of Income Protection, Education Assistance Programme, Sports & Social, Bike to work and Savings Scheme.
Key responsibilities of this position:
- Process a high volume of stock supplier invoice reconciliations
- Create supplier payments through online banking and enter payments into SAP
- Ensure daily bank reconciliations are complete
- Approve staff expenses and process monthly payments
- Reconciliation of Trade Creditor and GRNI balances at month end
- Ensure monthly payment runs are complete
- Post journals for accruals and prepayments
- Intercompany GL account reconciliations
- Liaise with management and suppliers to ensure all queries are dealt with in a timely manner
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 2 + years' experience in an Accounts Payable function
- Experience with SAP would be an advantage
- Excellent capabilities to plan, prioritise and work to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
- Ability to work under own initiative whilst also building relationships across various departments
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with strong computer literacy
To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to Grace.Lynch@cpl.ie or contact 021 462 6125