Our client is a leading company in the motor sector. They are looking for an Accounts Payable assistant to join their team.
- Daily input of invoices, getting approval processing and ensuring correct entry ofinvoices
- Liaising with all departments ie Service, Parts, Sales Managers to get prompt approval ofinvoices
- Month End checking all statements and ensuring all invoices match what’s on the System for payment
- Putting through all EFT Payments in the Bank and getting approval from the financialcontroller.
- Issuing all cheques and getting them signed off
- Taking calls and dealing with all accounts queries in a timely manner
- Reconciling the Bank on a weekly basis to ensure all transactions have been posted and are correct.
- Cover of the reception desk daily for half an hour,
- Franking and sending out the post daily
- Two years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to deal with foreign currency
- Strong SAP and IT skills
- SOX expereince
- Strong Interpersonal Skills. (while the business is growing rapidly the Head office team is still relatively small and the ability to work with people is a key pre-requisite)
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
Should the role be of interest to you contact email@example.com or call me on 01-9476314