Our client has an opportunity for an experience accounts assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an exception retail company and gain fantastic experience. This opportunity is in North Cork.
• Processes all merchandise invoices and reconciles the appropriate accounts.
• Investigates and resolves cost, quantity and postcode queries.
• Raises credit/ debit notes and the associated correspondence to suppliers when required.
• Requests payment from suppliers for product returns.
• Controls and reconciles duty payments to Customs & Excise, ensures payment is made and liaises with the relevant external bodies.
• Raises invoices to suppliers relating to product returns and backhaul income.
• Produces a monthly Balance Sheet together with the relevant controls.
• Completes the VAT return on a regular basis.
• Ensures the security of any documentation and electronic data in the area of responsibility.
• Maintains appropriate backups and logs for data in the area of responsibility.
• Checks invoices for services and equipment in the area of responsibility following Company procedures.
• Maintains an efficient and well organised filing system for the department.
• Ensures that all documentation in the area of responsibility is archived orderly for the correct period and arranges its disposal at the end of the archive period.
• Trains other employees where appropriate.
APPLY NOW for a confidential discussion please call Marguerite Brahim 021 4944862 or 085 8703539