Cpl is actively recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a world leading supplier of horticulture supplies & equipment.
Based in Armagh the Accounts Assistant will join a busy Finance Team assisting in the effective and effecient operation of the Accounts Department.
About the role
The successful candidate will report directly to the office manager and finance director.
Duties & responsibilities will include:
- Accurately processing high volumes of purchase transactions – order / delivery / invoice / credit note to suppliers accounts within specified deadlines
- Accurately reconcile supplier statements on a monthly basis (back to invoices processed)
- Deal promptly and efficiently with all invoice queries
- Process suppliers payment runs
- Communicate with suppliers in a professional manner to achieve consistently high levels of supplier relations
- Liaise as appropriate with other departments
- Filing of monthly Intrastat and EC Sales List reports
- Liaising with customs clearance agents re imports / exports outside the EU – not high volume but experience in this area will be important for changes in trade with the EU from 1st Jan 2021
- Coding and processing of sales reps and service engineers expenses and timesheets
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate filing systems for all administration
The ideal candidate:
- Recent experience in a similar role
- Experince processing high volumes of purchase transactions and credit notes
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Attractive salary
- One year contract with view to Permanent position for the right candidate
- Immediate interview/ start date available
- Onsite parking
To apply send your CV today via the link or contact Emma Braniff at Cpl for more information.