Cpl, in partnership with our client Pfizer, are currently recruiting for a German Speaking Accounts Receivable Associate to work in their Global Financial Solutions centre in Ringsend, Dublin 4.
The successful candidate responsible for ensuring all customer payments due are received and matched correctly upon receipt, resolving customer financial queries, documenting and taken action accordingly where payment is not received.
Fluency in German is essential for this role
- All aspects of collections regarding debtors ledger
- Resolving customer financial queries via phone, email, fax
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Liaising with market contacts re customer queries
- Managing overdue payments
- Managing unapplied cash, requesting remittance advices
- Resolve discrepancies (bank, business, customer contact)
- Prepare and dispatch dunning letters/statements
- Receive and give inputs to initiate legal / insurance actions
- Provide support to AR Team Leader and AR Analyst for credit control activities as required.
- Ensuring all Associate activities are compliant to audit requirements
- Documenting all collection activity
- Escalation and follow through of any issues occurring
- Ensure compliance and controls are adhered to and captured for Audit review
- Ensure key metrics are met and service is delivered to end users as expected.
Internal and External Representation:
- Maintain and develop relationships with relevant markets and all major customers within those markets as appropriate.
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions and communicate these to the AR Team Leader.
Education, Skills and Experience Required
- Part qualified accountant / accountancy exams taken is preferred but not essential
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Fluent in German and English
- AR experience preferred.
- Credit activity experience preferred.