Calling for Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant with fluent French!!!
Feel free send your CV to email@example.com, or call me: 01 634 2710 for more details
As an Accountant with French you will be a part of the Finance Dept. This is Department is in the process of transforming and expanding its operations and increasing the scope of the services it provides. Your role will support the EMEA region providing a variety of accounting and finance services.
- Responsible for general ledger and subledger closing.
- Performing trial balance reviews and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintaining and controlling the finance ERP automatic processes to support accounting and reporting.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities.
- Supporting data integrity and preparation of financial information ensuring completeness, accuracy, timelines and accessibility of financial information (US GAAP, statutory and tax accounting).
- Collaborating with the Centres of Excellence and Service Delivery Partners in execution of end to end financial processes.
- Actively participate in projects/initiatives to achieve continuous process improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting and/or part qualified ACCA, CIMA or equivalent body.
- Experience of operational responsibility in finance/accounting environment.
- Demonstrated capability to understand accounting outcomes.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and French.
Please feel free send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me: 01 634 2710 for more details - CPL recruitment