One of the world's largest banks is looking for talented a talented and experineced Financial Accountant to join it's financial reporting team to assist with their audit function in Dublin City Centre.
- Planning the financial statement preparation and audit process in conjunction with all relevant parties, ensuring that agreed timelines are achieved.
- Preparing the audit file, annual and semi-annual report and accounts, including portfolios, notes and financial statements, to a final draft stage in respect of client Funds.
- Management and control the workflows for all audit engagements, act as both an internal reference and escalation point for all audit issues.
- Liaising with clients and auditors to ensure that the financial statements are audited and filed with the relevant regulatory bodies and Stock Exchanges on a timely basis.
- Ensure all financial reporting and regulatory reporting procedures are adhered to and ensure compliance with internal and external regulations.
- To take full ownership of the financial reporting process and recommend and implement process improvements and developments.
- Attendance at client board meetings to present financial statements.
- To keep up to date with all relevant regulatory and accounting changes and re-engineer processes accordingly.
- Planning and ongoing review of outsourcing arrangements.
- Preparation and review of client regulatory returns (MMIF etc.)
- Other ad hoc projects.
Experience and skill requirements
- Must have full eligibilty to work in Ireland
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a financial reporting department and/ or audit experience with funds experience
- Proficient in accounting standards, primarily IFRS and US GAAP.
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting environment – MMIF, Monthly NAV returns an advantage.
- Ability to take responsibility and resolve issues as they arise.
- Organisational and Microsoft office skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
If interested please send your CV to Victoria.Lynch@cpl.ie