Top Reasons to work as a Senior Associate
- Competitive base salary, performance bonus and comission structure
- Excellent Benefits package
- Accessible and located in Dublin City Centre
- Good opportunity for sales or account management background to join in the professional services industry
Our client is a large Professional Services company that provides corporate customers with individual solutions for in-house training and advice, using a network of more than 100,000 experts. The company brings companies from all industries together with the right specialists from different areas (science, law, engineering, IT and more). Our client is currently seeking client focused individuals for the Senior Associates position to join their team in Dublin.
As a Senior Associate, the ideal candidate will be largely assigned to work closely with the company's top business clients to consult their needs, connect them with the right professionals for advice and ensure that they are receiving the right tools and support needed to make them successful.
- Execute custom learning projects for clients
- Engage with clients daily by phone to understand and serve their learning needs and provide exceptional service
- Recruit new experts to join company membership through targeted and timely outreach by phone, email, and other methods
- Maintain accountability and responsibility for client projects and the overall client experience
- Collaborate with Team Leaders and other internal stakeholders to deliver on research needs to maximize commercial outcomes
- Fluency in one of the required language and English:
- 1+ years of relevant or transferrable work experience such as e.g. Sales, Account Management, Customer Success Manager, Key Accounts, etc.
- Third level Degree is required
- Superior communication (oral and written), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work responsibly, both independently and collaboratively as needs warrant, in an ever-changing, and fast-paced environment
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Insatiable desire to learn new trends and develop new skills to excel at client service
- Appreciation for the role data and metrics play in growing a business successfully
- Receptive to close coaching and feedback
If you are interested below please send your updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com