Our Client, a global software company based in Galway City, is currently seeking an Account Executive. This role is will be a trusted advisor to our clients most prestigious clients, driving both their success and that of our client. You will be responsible for finding both new opportunities and well as increasing retention with the range of solutions already deployed. It truly is a unique role, dealing with a select number of global companies that will drive 80% of our revenue.
- Drive business line revenue with assigned territory and named Key Accounts. Discover, prospect and qualify new opportunities as well as up-sell opportunities within existing customer base
- Work closely with Customer Success team to ensure successful roll-out, adoption, and on-going use of the product
- Represent our client to the customer in all sales-related matters and understand the customers business, product requirements, and industry challenges
- Direct complex sales cycles-including account mapping, development of high-level relationships, account strategies, and business cases
- Effectively maintain sales pipeline data and activity reports, providing management with accurate sales forecasts
- Collaborate with marketing, sales teams and product owner to share account knowledge and execute on sales strategies
- Availability to travel as needed.
Experience & Competencies
- Proven track record with 3+ years of software sales experience acquiring and cultivating major accounts
- Proven ability to effectively demonstrate complex technology and communicate the value proposition of technical solutions to prospects and customers
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle and the challenges that software engineers, managers, and executives face
- Genuine interest in the software development industry, with the initiative to tackle and understand the newest trends and technologies
- Maniacal self-motivation, time management and personal accountability; overall hunter mentality with entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong analytical and presentation skills using common sales and business tools
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the 'Apply' button or for a confidential conversation call Paraic Callinan on 091 507512. Visit www.cpljobs.com for more Sales jobs.