COMMERCIAL INSURANCE MANAGER
CPL have partnered with a leading International Financial Advisory Business with a location in Galway. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Risk & Broking, you will be a CIP qualified professional experienced, with prior commercial insurance experience, where you will drive sales growth in the relevant client portfolio using expertise in creating and generating leads from an existing prospect database as well as developing a robust new prospect pipeline to ensure sales targets are met. This is an excellent role located in Galway City that doesn’t come around too often. This would suit a mid to senior level candidate with 3 years’ experience in a similar role looking to make their next career move.
- Creation and generation of leads from an existing prospect database
- Development of leads to successful conclusion
- Management and maintenance of database through existing CRM system
- Self-generate prospect meetings and liaise with the Contact Management team to create further sales appointments
- Work with team colleagues to develop winning proposals for prospects
- Grow and develop prospect pipeline so that it is robust enough to hit sales targets
- Drive a team process that meets and exceeds new sales targets through acquisition of in-scope business
- Actively identify opportunities to work with colleagues across the business to capitalise on account penetration and cross selling opportunities
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of products and services offered by the business
- Networking – internally with other business units, within the sector, and with external specialists (lawyers, TPAs, insurers).
- CIP qualified, and preferably progress towards full ACII
- Experienced at new business sales process and track record of converting prospects to clients
- Skilled at building effective relationships, at all levels, with clients, prospects, associates, insurers and external specialists.
- Strong practical knowledge of account development and appropriate tools to achieve this aim
- Experienced knowledge of insurance industry in order to deal effectively with the client
- Ability to represent the practice and employer with integrity and credibility
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
For more information, please contact Peter Casey on 019476205 or firstname.lastname@example.org