Account Executive - Swedish
Are you ready to take your next challenge in Dublin?
Do you speak fluent Swedish?
Are you ready to join a company that is disrupting the recruitment market all over the world?
Do you want to work for a company globally recognised, that changes people lives, supported on your career development and with unlimited vacations?
If you replied YES to the questions above, we will be delighted to have a chat with you!!
The company mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share the energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
What’s in for you
You will help transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. You will be supported with career development and award-winning training from day one.
Account Executives are on the front lines of helping organisations more effectively manage their online recruitment strategy. You will build relationships with and advocate job search technology to leading companies across multiple regions and promote the power of our products to make organisations more productive, collaborative and mobile. Your passion to learn from and connect with others will ultimately help more organisations find and hire great people.
- You will drive growth by selling pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to small-to-medium sized employers (SMB)
- Develop real connections through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- You'll conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face to face
- You will analyse client success and present monthly advertising analytics reports
- Build and grow client relationships by sharing knowledge and demonstrating how to use our products
- You’ve been successful in previous roles like: Account Manager, Business Development Executive, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Inside Sales Executive
- 1+ years of experience in a sales environment
- Experience managing an existing book of business with a focus on consultative selling & increasing spend
- Strong ability to forecast against your targets
- A data focused, ambitious attitude - the numbers tell a story
- You have excellent written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience managing accounts within an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Passion to educate our clients, provide an excellent experience and sell, whilst focused on solutions