Reporting to the Director of Supply Chain, the main objective of this role is to lead the team of 3rd Party Buyer/Planners in the timely processing, scheduling, reporting and delivery to Chanelle of externally manufactured orders. The successful candidate will act as a point of contact for key internal and external stakeholders for all matters related to 3rd Party operations
- To lead, measure and support the 3rd Party team in all of their duties as per KPIs set.
- To coach, train and motivate the team.
- To act as an escalation point for team members on schedule roadblocks.
- Co-ordinate and lead supplier site visits.
- Conclude the necessary supply agreements with the contract manufacturing sites.
- To lead the 3rd Party team with monthly departmental meetings, monthly one to one meetings, and in 6 monthly and annual KPI performance reviews.
- To manage the team time and attendance.
- Being able to report to Manager & Key Stakeholders on the overall status of 3rd Party Schedules as and when required.
- Liaise with customer i.e. Chanelle Veterinary and Chanelle Medical Sales & Marketing department with regard to delivery dates, order status, etc. for the areas assigned
- Manage the assigned shipping schedules
- Prepare supply chain metrics on a weekly basis.
- Respond to Customer Service/Registration queries for stock quantities and values
- Maintain & Monitor reject notices on Q-Pulse Reject
- Organise dispatch of materials with Warehouse and Freight Company to third parties
- Follow up with Suppliers Invoice queries
- Support the preparation of the Sales & Operations Planning business Process
- To ensure that forecasts for the assigned area of responsibility are converted to orders at the time fences.
- Manage schedules such that short shelf materials are identified and consumed before expiring.
- To assess incoming customer orders in terms of plant capability and material availability and define the first promise date for delivery
- To maintain the MRP data on the system for assigned products and areas
- To review monthly the capacity loading for the assigned workcentre reporting potential bottlenecks and issues.
- 3+ years experience of planning in a regulated industry ideally pharmaceuticals.
- Experience of production, manufacturing or packing operations desirable
- Experience of working with internationally based contract manufacturing sites
- Excellent IT Skills specifically intermediate to advanced Excel
- ERP/MRP Systems experience a distinct advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience in people management desirable
- Process driven and goal orientated with strong organizational skills and rigorous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written.