2 x IT Procurement Specialists (Senior)
Join a fast growing team with a focus for operational excellent and best practice in procurement.
You will be the key business enabler providing guidance on the use of appropriate procedures, techniques and tools to meet all procurement, sourcing and SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) objectives.
This role will be best suited to candidates with a proven track record in continually seeking to improve work practices, extensive knowledge and skills relating to procurement processes; supplier relationship management and 3rd party risk mitigation activity.
Identifies and adopts Strategic Sourcing best practices in line with industry leaders
Be a strategic partner to the various business teams for all procurements;
Oversight of the contracts under management within the team ensuring key areas of spend are monitored identifying trends/patterns.
Design, deliver and lead the implementation new tools and technology for Procurement in line with industry best practices
Effective management of the procurement process within the team to ensure compliance with all relevant policies, guidelines and legislation
Provide expertise and input into contract negotiations and complex sourcing strategies including leading for the team complex negotiations situations;
Ensure the implementation of a strong risk and supplier management culture, representing Procurement at various forums, committees and on projects, as required
Maximise opportunities and grow the business by delivering customer needs profitably and adopting new and innovative ways of working. Customer Focus
Strive to build trusting, transparent relationships with our customers and to deliver superior customer experiences.
We continuously strive to reduce complexity, waste and cost by improving efficiencies and delivering quality results in a timely manner Accountability & Decision Making
• Experienced Procurement Professional with 4+ year management experience gained in an equivalent procurement role leading delivery of a high volume of complex tenders and working with and influencing senior management.
• Ability to think creatively and laterally in order to solve problems.
• Track record of customer focus, based on openness, trust, and delivering on promises.
• Proven technical knowledge of Procurement and Third Party Risk management, systems and processes (e.g. Procure to Pay)
• Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to segment, manipulate data and then report the salient points to senior management
• Strong command of Microsoft products (specifically, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio), must be of Intermediate level or above.
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
• Strong proven Negotiator
Send CVs in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 01 614 6030 for details.