We’re often asked about interview tips and advice so yesterday evening Rebecca Brown, Principal Executive Consultant on our Science team, joined us on Facebook to offer anecdotal advice on how to prepare for an excellent job interview.
During the Facebook live Rebecca discussed the best way to answer the following interview questions:
- “Talk me through your CV” and “Tell me about yourself”
- “Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses”
- “Why are you switching jobs?”
- “Why would you like to work here?”
- “What are your salary expectations?”
Rebecca also talked about the importance of focusing on both technical and more HR or relaxed questions, as well as things to avoid in a first round interview – such as benefits and salary.