As a data subject, you will have the following rights as outlined in this section. However, restrictions may apply in certain situations.
1 Where do I send requests?
Please send all your requests to the contact details provided in Section 1, with as much detail as possible about your requirements to allow CPL Jobs Kft to deal with your request efficiently. To answer your request, CPL Jobs Kft may ask you to provide identification for verification purposes.
2 How long will a request take?
Upon receipt of a request, CPL Jobs Kft will have 30 days to provide an answer with an extension of two further months if required. If CPL Jobs Kft require more time to deal with your request, CPL Jobs Kft will notify you of the delay and the reasons behind it within 30 days of the receipt of the request. If CPL Jobs Kft refuse your request, CPL Jobs Kft will also notify you within 30 days of the receipt of the request accompanied by the reasons for the refusal.
CPL Jobs Kft will not charge a fee for any requests, provided CPL Jobs Kft do not consider them to be unjustified or excessive. If CPL Jobs Kft do consider these to be unjustified or excessive, CPL Jobs Kft may charge a reasonable fee (also applicable for multiple copies) or refuse the request.
You are entitled to contact the Data Protection Commission if CPL Jobs Kft refuse your request.
3 Right of Access
You have a right to know what personal data CPL Jobs Kft hold on you, why CPL Jobs Kft hold the data, and how CPL Jobs Kft are processing your personal data.
When submitting your request, please provide CPL Jobs Kft with information to help verify your identity and as much detail as possible to help CPL Jobs Kft understand the information you wish to access (i.e. date range, subject of the request) and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that an access request is free of charge, however, where CPL Jobs Kft determine a request to be unjustified or excessive, CPL Jobs Kft may charge you a reasonable fee.
4 Right to Rectification
You have a right to request that CPL Jobs Kft information held on you is up to date and accurate.
Where information is inaccurate or incomplete, CPL Jobs Kft encourage you to contact CPL Jobs Kft to have this information rectified. Upon receipt of request, CPL Jobs Kft will ensure that the personal data is rectified and as up to date as is reasonably possible.
5 Right to be Forgotten
You have the right to seek the erasure of your personal data in the following circumstances:
- The personal data is no longer required for the purposes for which is was obtained;
- Where data is being processed on the basis of consent, you withdraw consent to the processing and no other lawful basis exists;
- The personal data is being unlawfully processed;
- You object to the processing of personal data and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- Your personal data requires deletion in line with legal requirements.
However, CPL Jobs Kft will be unable to fulfil an erasure request if the processing of personal data is necessary for the following:
- Exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
- Compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in public interest;
- Reasons of public interest in the area of public health;
- Archiving or statistical purposes in the public interest;
- The establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims;
Please note that the where the legal basis for CPL Jobs Kft processing of personal data is on the basis of a legal obligation, some processing in relation to your data may not be subject to the right to erasure.
To determine your request for erasure, CPL Jobs Kft will carry out an assessment of the justification for the retaining your personal data where a legal requirement applies and contact you if CPL Jobs Kft are unable to fulfil your request.
Please be aware that in some circumstances CPL Jobs Kft may need to retain some information to ensure all of your preferences are properly respected. For example, CPL Jobs Kft cannot erase all information about you where you have also asked CPL Jobs Kft not to send you marketing material. Otherwise, CPL Jobs Kft would delete your preference not to receive marketing material.
6 Right to Restriction
You have the right to restrict the extent of personal data processed by the CPL Jobs Kft in circumstances where:
- You believe the personal data is not accurate (restriction period will exist until CPL Jobs Kft update your information);
- The processing of the personal data is unlawful, but you wish to restrict the processing of data rather than erase it;
- Where the personal data is no longer required by CPL Jobs Kft, but you require retention of the information for the establishment, exercise, or defence of a legal claim;
- You have a pending objection to the processing of the personal data;
When processing is restricted, your personal data will only be processed: with your consent; for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; for the protection of the rights of other people; or for reasons important to public interest.
We will contact you confirm where the request for restriction is fulfilled and will only lift the restriction after CPL Jobs Kft have informed you that CPL Jobs Kft are doing so.
7 Right to Data Portability
You have the right to the provision of all personal data held in relation to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format where:
- Processing is completed on the basis a contract;
- Processing is completed based on consent by the you;
- Processing is carried out by automated means.
You may also request that CPL Jobs Kft send this personal data to another data controller where technically feasible.
8 Right to Object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data; however, the processing must have been undertaken on the basis of public interest or legitimate interest by CPL Jobs Kft.
If you wish to object to the processing of data, please contact CPL Jobs Kft with your request. CPL Jobs Kft will then stop the processing of personal data unless it is required for legal proceedings.