Pharmacovigilance Project Operational Team Leader
We are looking for a new colleague, who could be Operational Team Leader in a 1 year Pharma project. This job is for you, if you have experience in Pharmacovigilancia and people management.
About the company:
A multinational company with comprehensive industry coverage. They provide business services to various partners all over the globe in more than 40 languages.
New office environment in the 11th district. Multinational team, with young and dynamic spirit.
Our partner provides support to customer in a 1 year Pharmacovigilance project, where a new drug is being developed.
- Coordinate the assigned Team Members’ day-to-day operation while maintain high levels of functional expertise with respect to Customer’s processes
- Meet Key Performance Indicators, such as Productivity, Quality and Turnaround Time related metrics, as well as other requirements and goals as defined by the Direct Line Manager through the goal setting process according to TCS’s Performance Management System
- Acts as PI agent, identifies opportunities for improvement and drives implementation of tangible opportunities
- Prioritize the workload according to requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Manage optimal utilization of the Team (work allocation, controlling leaves, holiday planning)
- Sets and executes mitigation plans effectively for ensuring slippage free delivery in the team
- Interface with Project Leader and Delivery Manager to address escalated concerns from the team as required
- Proactively escalate significant delivery issues as appropriate to Delivery Manager
- Foster and maintain good business relationship with the Customer
- Participate to floor-walks for the customers and ensures team activities and achievements are well presented
- Provides on time operational report for regular client reviews
- Participate in Recruitment Activities, conduct Technical Interviews as per the governing Recruitment Policies
- Advanced English knowledge
- Degree in Life Science
- 3 years experience in Pharmacovigilance
- People Management expereince (leadership skills)
What we offer:
- you will contribute to the development of a new drug
- Home office
- you will have opportunity to work with one of the Top 10 Pharma company partners
If you are interested in the position send your CV by hitting the Application button. We will call you to discuss the details.