You ever wanted to get to the top of the accounting area into the most prestigious position within international environment?
Have you thought about the challenging opportunity to take part in process migration in abroad?
Several times you wanted to grab a mid-term professional opportunity abroad?
Would you be happy to become part of a team from the formation, not being the only newcomer?
If the answers are YES, we are looking for YOU to the position of
TAX compliance senior
What skills and knowledge should you possess to be the lucky one being selected?
• LAw/ Economics degree
• TAX qualification is highly welcomed
• At least 3-4 year of relevant experience: BIG4, internatonal indirect tax
• Deep knowledge of financial reports, overview of general ledgers
• Willingness to take part in projects abroad
• Dynamic, proactive, will to do attitude
• Analytical way of thinking, process focused point of view and attention to details
• Experience in a multinational environment
What you would actually do within this new team?
- Monitor EMEA indirect tax law and business developments to ensure compliance across the region
- Responsible for the overall management and direction of VAT Compliance process in Europe
- Manage complete VAT registration process for all
- Liaising with VAT Audits and carrying out due diligence work
- Ensure all indirect tax compliance processes are standardized
- Knowledge of VAT in relation with Tax Technology solutions
- Training and mentoring a team of dedicated VAT specialists
What can you expect in return for your dedicated hard work?
• You will work in one of the most prestigious teams
• forward into specialist or management roles
• Besides the competitive salary plus extra benefits, all employees are entitled for free language courses
• You will work at an amazing workplace with travelling opportunities
• Working time in normal working hours between Monday and Friday, with expanded working hours during the closing period