Solution Sales Specialist – Romanian Speaking
Your role in a nutshell
To provide Account Management and solution sales expertize activity through handling existing and new customers in CEE region with a focusing on IoT, ICT and Security products with added value solutions. Taking responsibility for these customers’ revenue growth through increased penetration of small and independent subsidiaries, qualifying leads generated by NAM/DBAM, by selling special solutions, preparing presentations and proposals, negotiate with the customer and signing the contract
Why will you love your job
• Proactively sell to allocated VGE acquisition and farming customers
• Upsell/maintain existing contracts with looking after allocated VGE account portfolio
• Maintain contact with all NAM’s, TL’s and CSM’s on a regular basis to identify new opportunities
• Invite and follow up on VGE customers for IoT, ICT and security related events
• Mange and handle negotiations with high VGE clients
• Act as Senior, involvement in coach and train NAM’s/DBNAM’s for the IoT, ICT and security products
• Work together with the Support Team/solution sales experts/NAM’s/DBNAM’s in CEE to ensure highest level of customer experience achieved by executing proactive sales and handling incoming requests on a timely fashioned in the highest expected quality.
• Prepare customer proposals/presentations
• Build customer pricing (local and global)
• Share experience and act as a trainer for the rest of the team members
What will you bring to the team
• Fluent English and Romanian language skills – written and spoken
• Experience working within telecommunications industry.
• Minimum of 2 year working within a sales environment.
• Knowledge of return on investment, breakeven, and payback period calculation. Awareness for potential risks.
• Experience of mobile Telecoms and ICT/IoT solutions is an advantage
• Knowledge of Salesforce is also an advantage
Here’s the benefits that you will enjoy
• Internal coaching/mentoring culture
• Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
• Our strong sense of community and teamwork means you will be supported by people from different disciplines in your everyday work and career goals;
• Flexible working hours, home office opportunity