Are you interested in managing orders, invoices, communicate with the partners, handling & solving problems and all of these in Portuguese & Spanish?
You are in the right place!
French-speaking Order Management Specialist
A few words about the company:
This is an international company dealing with the sale and leasing of printers. In addition, it provides complete service for your products such as delivery, installation, repair, and software support.
What you have to know about them?
They are a multinational company with great values. The most important for them is your satisfaction.
How does that look like?
They are supporting their employees with training, courses and many other things like a GYM in the office or a room for relaxing If you need. Work in a great atmosphere with a cool, colorful office!
- Manage “EMEA Order to Cash” activities, from Customer Account Creation to Cash Collection for a group of customers
- Contribute actively to process improvements & harmonization (key actor in business evolution)
Ensure the proper level of Service is provided to the Customers & Country Team in accordance with Corporate policies/processes and SOX rules
Ensure compliance Legal requirements, International regulations (Exportation) applying to the department’s activities
- Secure Country revenue by making sure orders are placed, released, shipped, invoiced in due time
Control that agreed commercial terms and conditions are applied by the customers and propose corrective actions if not
Actively understand/analyze Country and Customer requirements.
Daily communication with 3rd party service providers (warehouse /forwarding agency)
Manage Cash Collection activities to guarantee payments on time
Analyze and send out regular account statements to the customers
- Fluent Portuguese, Spanish & English knowledge
- Experience in Customer Relationship management in an international environment.
Any similar experience in Sales Administration/Order to Cash is a plus
- University Graduate or experience in Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Administration
We are looking for you, If you...
- have the ability to act quickly in case of the issue
- are well organized
- are customer oriented
- have MS Office skills
- have basic financial knowledge
- are good in teamworking and you have leadership skills
What they offer:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome benefits and other bonuses (cafeteria package of 14 titles)
- salary raising in every year
- they provide several opportunities to improve easily – you can choose from lots of trainings for example:
- language courses
- soft skills development
- technical/web-based trainings
- You will get the chance to show what kind of abilities you have
- Great atmosphere to work to work in the most efficient environment
If you are interested, send your English CV to me:
Location: Budapest, IX. district
“In general it is not a hire and fire type company and generally look after the needs and situation of people” – an employee