Only a small minority can actually claim to be happy doing what they do. Now is your time to join them!
Are you searching for an enthusiastic and supportive team? Are you the kind of person who is seeking new opportunities and goals to achieve? At CPL, we are looking for our new recruiter colleague who wants to be a part of a multinational, helpful and energetic company with lots of new challenges and interesting tasks. If you would like to enjoy your work and improve yourself with us, don’t miss this opportunity.
Our global service desk provides IT support to its corporate clients in 18 languages employing more than 700 people in 3 locations across Hungary.
Our mission is to provide the best workplace for our employees while offering the highest quality service to our clients.
Due to expansion, we are looking for a motivated, energetic and enthusiastic person to join our growing team as an
The primary focus of this role will be the sourcing and attraction of potential candidates through various channels in order to meet the needs of the business. The team is responsible for both external & internal (promotional opportunities) recruitment. The successful candidate will work closely with all members of the Recruitment Team to ensure high quality and quantity of candidates. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who has an interest in developing themselves in the field of Recruitment & HR.
POSITION AND DUTIES:
- Sourcing via LinkedIn, on job boards, own network and social media sourcing methods
- Defining innovative ways for sourcing “hard to find” candidates or for mass recruitment
- Screening candidates through telephone and personal interviews
- Administrating candidates, positions and all related recruitment process activities
- Building a pipeline of candidates
- Following the progress of shortlisted candidates throughout the entire recruitment process
- Networking and representing the company through various candidate events to help attract new candidates
- University degree (HR/Economics/Tourism related certificate is preferred, but not essential)
- Relevant experience in the field of in HR or Recruitment is desired but not essential
- Result oriented and driven personality
- Excellent communication skills & a ‘people person’
- Pro-active with a creative and solution-oriented mindset
- Quick learner and a positive approach to change
- 6-12 months years professional experience would be ideal
- Fresh graduates are welcome also
REQUIRED LANGUAGE LEVEL:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 11. District
For application, please send your CV and Motivation letter in English.