MEDICAL REVIEWER FIXED-TERM
Are you a Medical Doctor? Do you have experience in the pharmaceutical industry? Are you looking to work from home with flexible hours? Are you looking for full-time or part-time job?
If you are, read on, we have a great opportunity for you to support one of the world’s most prestigious pharma companies. You will be part of a 100+ multicultural team, working remotely to help create a new drug that helps humankind live freely. We are recruiting for a new project in Pharmacovigillance, which is a relatively new business area in Hungary; this will be a great chance for you to become more competitive on the job market after this one year project. We want to help you develop your career in a global environment while contributing to health safety.
• To author Company Clinical comment (CCC) for required cases that are Suspected Unexpected Serious
Adverse reaction (SUSAR).
• To review the medical sense of the case and ensure that the company point of view is accurately reflected.
• To serve as a point of contact for all Products related queries.
• Edit the Periodic Report Comment, if applicable, directly within the Periodic Report Comment field in the
Patient Safety database.
• Detail any follow-up information that is required and not already noted within the Query Manager in the
Patient Safety database.
• Review the company causality assessment provided by Medical Advisor.
• Maintain knowledge of the marketed drug currently under litigation.
• Support Medical advisor activity as and when required.
• Medical Doctor Degree
· Computer Literate ( good knowledge of MS Office)
· Sound understanding of the Drug Safety and Regulatory process.
· Good problem solving and decision making skills.
• 1 – 2 years of Experience in pharmacovigilance or clinical.
• Basic Medical Advisor training
• Drug Development/Patient Safety/Clinical experience obtained while working in industry and/or academia
• Knowledge of drug safety & clinical development.
• Knowledge of US and EU pharmacovigilance regulatory requirements
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to present and critically discuss clinical data
in both internal and external discussions.
• Ability to evaluate, interpret and synthesize scientific data (analytical thinking).
*Please note this position has a 1-year fixed-term contract*
• you will contribute to the development of a new drug so that our client can provide the best care for their customers
• you will have opportunity to work with one of the Top 10 Pharma company partners.
• you can use your knowledge and skills in the area of Pharmacovigilance – Drug Safety (The branch of pharmacology focused on detecting, assessing, understanding and preventing long- and short-term adverse effects of medicines.), and its regulations
• you can choose between Part/Full Time employment
• you can work from your home as long as the project lasts
• you can enjoy flexibility in working hours ensuring work-life balance