Junior Recruitment Consultant
Dear New colleague! Let me introduce our service, probably your new working area. We are funny, we have the power to make you feel better in your worst days. Moreover, I am sure we can provide all the below:
- Team buildings (we have our X-mas party in Prague this year)
- Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly nominations
- Online and offline trainings
- Clear and concrete goals
- Youthful colleagues – who can motivate you
How does this sound to you? Bring your knowledge and experience to your interview and make your dreams come true.
CPL in numbers: 40 offices in 10 countries and we are still exploring new places. We moved to our brand-new office in 2016 to Eiffel square, but we started our business in 2009 in Hungary.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will build your own candidate pool and be responsible for the whole recruitment process from sourcing to candidate follow up and after care. Besides that, you will be involved in marketing related tasks (writing advertisements based on your target group) and a lot of new projects as well.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies and meet their requirements
- Advertising vacancies appropriately
- Sourcing candidates alternatively besides the general database searching
- Managing&leading interviews (personal, phone, skype)
- Preparing candidate’s assessment forms and guide them during their selection process
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Other administrative duties
- University or college degree (can be ongoing as well)
- Would be excellent if you would have related experience
- Fluent English language knowledge is a MUST besides Hungarian
- Result-oriented, client-focused, proactive personality
PS: I was in your shoes a few years ago. I was scared but I was curious about this profession. During these years I have realized that I can be better than I thought before. Let me guide you in this journey.
Your next colleague