We are looking for General Ledger who is Fluent in English and Italian and willing to work at the best employer! This position is to be based in Budapest. Our client is a well-known Multi National Company with offices across the world.
- Processing of financial accounting transactions into the general ledger, including collecting, recording, verifying, closing and reconciling financial data.
- Analysis from different sectors of all the variables that affect. Systematic control and logging of financial transactions.
- Maintaining and updating the hierarchies in the general ledger and managing cost centers.
- Recording and controlling the physical records and financial activities related to the corporation’s fixed assets for book and tax purposes.
- Product costing and forecasting
- Fluent in English and Italian both oral and written form
- Completed higher education
- Experience as a general ledger - for minimum 2 years
- Minimum 2 years' experience in SSC/BSC sector
- Ability to work under pressure
- Legal ability to work in Hungary
This is what we can offer:
- Multicultural work environment: 48 nationalities
- Fit for life program: yoga day, running Science Office: library, gym
- Office Garden: Recreation room
- Trainings: 6 weeks long training (soft skills, on-the job), Learning & Development program, technical trainings, web-based trainings, online-library
- The company supports language trainings: 70-80% participation is mandatory
- All You Can Move sport pass and a wide range of cafeteria elements
- Outstanding salary
To apply please send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org