Comprehensive industry coverage across nine domains - Banking &Financial Services, Energy & Utilities, Hi-Tech, Government, Insurance, Manufacturing, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Pharma, and Retail, and Media & Information Services – and the capability to service engagements across other industries. You will be the part of the Revenue associate team and support billing activities for the Italian market.
This will be your job:
- Timely Billing of all customer contracts. Understanding the nature of contract is very essential before billing (raising invoices)
- Revenue recognition based on the contract is part of the Job. This would require understanding of revenue recognition rules both local and US GAAP.
- Timely generation of customer invoices thereby ensuring that invoices are sent on time.
- Strict adherence to monthly cutoff deadlines to ensure smooth closure of month and quarter.
This is how you can get this job:
- Fluency in Italian
- 0-2 years of experience in accounting (Preferably in Customer invoicing, revenue recognition etc)
- Graduate or equivalent in Finance and Accounting
- Exposure to GL activities would be an added advantage
- Good Communication skills
- Exposure to ERP Environment (SAP) is preferred
- Flexibility to travel
WHAT DO WE OFFER, IF YOU APPLY?
- A great and outstand in salary
- Inspirational and multicultural environment
- Perfect work-life balance
- A wide range of in-kind benefits
- Growth and learning possibilities
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org