Our prestigious multinational partner in business services looks for an experienced HR Generalist in their Budapest office.
As an HR Generalist you will be responsible for:
- acting as an advisor to employees in any HR related questions;
- working closely with the global HR team on Group level initiavies;
- participate in the hiring process with defining job descriptions and advising on compensation packages;
- following the employee lifecycle from onboarding until offboarding;
- driving talent program and defining and executing training plans;
- coordinating the performance management process;
- advises managers in questions related to HR admin;
- making sure documentation is compliant with legislations and internal policies;
- participating in upcoming HR projects.
Make sure you apply if you:
- have at least 3 years of HR experience in multinational environment;
- speak English and Hungarian;
- act as a hands-on HR professional;
- have service oriented personality;
- are able to adapt quickly to new situations;
- have university/college degree or equivalent.
For any related questions, please turn to firstname.lastname@example.org