Do you speak German and English on a high level and do you want to benefit from it?
Would you like to start or continue your career at a prestigious multinational company?
Do you enjoy dealing with people and helping them to solve their problems and giving them advise?
Do you want to develop professionally and be a part of a great a team?
Are you passionate about travelling and would you like to pursue it in your professional life as well?
If you answered YES, start to build your career and send us your CV today!
- Providing comprehensive assistance for passengers regarding the following topics:
- flight reservations and connections
- flight cancellation and cost recharges
- information about extra possibilities and additional charges
- help in correction of mistakes by the booking
- confirmation on flight bookings or ticket receipt
- personal items lost and found
- information about baggage quantity and weight allowance
- information about possible insurances
- Giving advise regarding destinations and available services
- Administrating of all passenger related activities
- Keeping contact with other departments
- At least intermediate German and English knowledge
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Customer orientated attitude
- Dynamic, open personality
What we offer:
- Working in an international, young and dynamic team
- Professional career opportunity within one of the biggest airlines in Hungary
- Trainings and development opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Previous experience in Customer Service position