THIS WILL BE YOUR TASKS:
- Help our client to resolve and maintain issues related to customer contracts
- Become an expert and provide an outstanding experience to your internal colleagues across the globe
- Assess nature of product or service issues and resolve basic to complex support problems for customer inquiries received via email and phone (and occasionally live chat).
- Use a variety of modern communication channels to offer the best possible service
- Administratively process the customer experience cases via different computer applications
HOW CAN YOU GET THIS JOB?
- Fluent language skills in English and German
- Exceptional writing and speaking abilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support through email and live chat.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires basic software knowledge
- Secondary school is required
IT IS A BIG HUGE IF YOU...
- Display passion for and responsibility to the customer.
- Display innovation in everything you do.
- A strong drive to complete tasks.
- Display personal and corporate integrity.
WHY JOIN US?
- Work experience in an international company and multilingual team
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly and diverse environment, teamwork
- We believe the health and happiness of our people are central to our success as a business – to achieve this we offer free fruit days and office massage.
- Internal training and career opportunities
- A wide range of financial and in-kind benefits
- Flexible work environment and working schedule
- Casual dress code
If interested please send us your CV: email@example.com