Have you ever want to get to the top of the accounting area with a prestigious position in a support centre environment?
Have you ever thought about the challenging opportunity to take part in process migration abroad?
Several times you wanted to grab an international mid-term professional opportunity?
Would you be happy to become the part of a team from the very beginnings and formation, not being the only newcomer?
If the answers are YES, we are looking for YOU to the position of
Cash application clerk French/Spanish speaking
• Participate in the EMEA region’s cash flow management, by ensuring that cash available to pay dues in all the countries bank accounts
• Accurate and timely application of cash from customer
• Reconcile customer payments, deal with over-payments, unassigned cash
• Report receipts for order assessment
• Interact with other department to resolve cash related issues (AP, AR)
• • Participate in the month-end-closing process
• 1-2 years of working experience on the field of Finance
• Business fluency in French/Spanish + English
• Systematic and quality-oriented way of working
• Ability and willingness to work in a team and to acquire new skills
• Distinct flexibility and capacity to work under pressure regarding function and time
• Sense of duty and responsibility
• Communicative, people oriented personality
• Development opportunities in an international environment
• People- and value-focused organization culture
• Team-oriented, friendly work atmosphere
• Social-, team building and sports events
• Competitive benefit package
• Excellent location in the heart of Budapest