Our prestigious multinational client is looking for:
• Being responsible for the end-to-end development lifecycle
• Working close with customers and the technical teams providing business and functional analysis of the requirements
• Manage and provide business support for the preparation of estimates for costs relating to functional requirements and/or conducts estimations applying FPA methodology.
• Design the solution by providing highly detailed business specifications for development or change projects
• Writes and executes System Test Plans detailing results and working with Technical Analyst and Developers to resolve issues prior to delivering the solution to the clients.
• Liaise with customers at all stages of the development. Liaise with and direct allocated technical team to develop the solutions and manage timely error resolution during the System Test and UAT cycles.
• Provide functional training to colleagues on the internal systems in the CEE sites
• Ensure documentation is updated fully for all developments and changes to the software
• All work to be completed in accordance with the company’s procedures and standards in the designated tools
• Manage and coordinates (low PM impact) the projects allocated from demand to completion. Customer management, team management and project planning and tracking
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
• Experience in project coordination and IT application/software development
• Excellent English language knowledge (verbal and written)
• Ability to adapt to new environment quickly
• Exposure and/or understanding of PM role
• University degree (Bachelor or Masters) preferably in IT or Economics
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Willingness to travel
• Working in an international, young and dynamic team
• Opportunity to develop your professional skills in a multinational company
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Internal career path