Translator Service Agent (m/w/d)
Location: Germany (remote possible)
Our client, a leading global IT Service Provider (Top 3 in Forbes “Best Regarded Companies”), is hiring a new team of about 10 translators to support their new innovation Center at the location Düsseldorf. The Center has experienced massive growth, since its implementation last year in August and has since then grown to over 100+ employees working on site. Become a part of the journey and develop your career in a growing international environment.
We are looking for Servicedesk agents to join in the Dusseldorf office in shift work 24/7. The tasks for the employees will be translating service desk tickets from German to English and back to German again.
IT- employees of the client in Germany will raise the tickets. A team based out of Bangalore will solve these client tickets and give the solution to the team in Dusseldorf. As the Bangalore team does not have any language skills in German, we expect the Dusseldorf team to translate the tickets to English. Once the team gives the solution, this ticket has to be translated back to German again before presenting the solution to the client. Feedback to clients will be done by phone, chat, ticket or mail.
• Excellent Bi-lingual (German, English) skills both written and verbal
• Excellent team player and communication skills
• Candidates with basic IT background is desired
• Should take the accountability of tickets (assigned and resolve within agreed KPIs)
• Hands-on experience on ServiceNow is helpful
• Available: 24x7 support operations
• Communication channels: Phone, Chat, Tickets, Emails
Why you should apply:
- Unlimited contract in direct perm employment
- Great Development potential
- Client is represented in over 40 countries
- Great location in the center of Düsseldorf with good connection to public transport