Technical Sales Consultant (f/m/x)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company that was recently named one of Fast Company’s 50 ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’. They are currently expanding their Cyber Defense technical team, that will provide the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the rapidly evolving cyber security industry.
The Technical Sales Consultant role is a customer focused role. You will provide technical and cyber defense expertise in pre-sale and post-sales accounts, working together with the Cyber Account Managers. During the pre-sale cycle, the Technical Sales Consultant will architect and deliver Proof of Values (POVs). After the sale, the TSC will architect full deployments, and ensure customer success, actively contributing to the real-time defense and hardening of a customer's key assets. TSC also liaise directly with the cyber analyst team, for knowledge sharing and response action.
- Act as a technical point of contact between clients, partners, and each business unit.
- Being accountable for the delivery of Proof of Value engagement from end to end.
- Present Threat Intelligence Reports and advise accordingly to variety of audiences from technical audience to C-level executives.
- Be the trusted adviser and technical authority to the customer for architecture and integration decisions.
- Provide feedback and technical reporting on accounts to management.
- Design and build custom client integrations and define solution architectures.
- Act as a technical touch point between clients and partners.
- National and international travel will be required.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a scientific, technical or engineering discipline
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience and proven ability to work autonomously and in a team in an innovative and fast paced environment whilst delivering to deadlines
- Enthusiasm for innovation, experimentation, and self-development in the cyber security field
- Experience with customer-facing activities (pre-/post-sales), as well as security and network consulting, is desirable but not essential
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience, in either a networking or security discipline, is desirable but not essential Experience communicating with both technical and senior management
- Practical experience with network and security devices/systems, e.g. Cisco, Juniper, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, SIEM, is also desirable but not essential Knowledge of the TCP/IP, and common networking protocols.
- Understanding of common cyber security vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques is desirable but not essential
- Fluent English and German (at least C1 level) are a must
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your CV together with your availability for a call and I will get in contact with you!
Chris De Melo Koch Pinto Ribeiro
T: +49 89 380 388 75 | +491722054331
CPL Jobs GmbH
80796 München | Deutschland