NOT your everyday corporate recruiting gig! Our exponential growth has created the need for additional recruiting staff in Warsaw, Poland. This role will work with our Manager of Recruiting in driving a wide variety of initiatives to ensure client delivery and continued growth in Poland and broader EMEA market. The Recruiter will also work in alignment with our global recruitment and hiring objectives while serving as a resource for internal sales and delivery leaders.
The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter with excellent organizational skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Previous interaction with large, complex, client organizations highly preferred. A strong, competitive, drive for success is a must. Agency staffing or sales recruiting experience required.
- Identify and recruit top talent for various roles including individual contributors (Business Development Reps), Sales leadership, Sales management and other technical and operational needs.
- Provide a best in class candidate experience
- Assist in developing and executing recruiting strategies that identify and attract qualified candidates through various online sourcing, database and social media platforms.
- Social and professional networking:
- Attend local networking events in the Bellevue/Seattle area as well as job and career events throughout the Pacific Northwest. On occasion, this may include travel in the PNW region as well as several locations in the Midwest.
- Assist in taking our campus recruitment efforts to new heights by forming and maintaining relationships with select college and university career services staff.
- Attend college and university career expos, promoting our unique offerings.
- Screen candidates in a consistent, professional and insightful manor that includes detailed feedback and sharp intuition.
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating with our staff in order to drive and organize phone, Skype and on-site interviews.
- Proactively follow-up and expeditiously contact employee referrals.
- Obtain a deep understanding of various recruiting models and markets.
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of potential candidates by conducting phone, video, and in-person interviews.
- Develop high-level understanding of both our and client offerings.
- Maintain pipeline of target skill sets.
- Maintain current records of all jobs and candidates in ATS database.
- Come in with a positive, hard-working, ethic and the level of ambition to assist in keeping multiple business units staffed with top tech sales talent.
- Articulate and pitch our value in the marketplace as while relaying detailed job-specific information to prospective candidates.
- Maintain candidate and interview flow in the occasional absence of Senior Management; assuring that the pipeline continues to flow.
- Manage an ever-changing pipeline and forecasting model that enables our workforce to scale at a rapid pace.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from a fully accredited college or university.
- German and English language (HB2 or above)
- A passion for people, technology and business.
- Proven experience recruiting in fast pace, high volume environments.
- Proven experience recruiting for multiple languages and some often challenging to find.
- Agency staffing or Consulting recruitment background preferred.
- Sales recruiting work experience preferred.
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong follow through on work commitments
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and ability to thrive while handling multiple projects.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Can-do, Will-help, attitude.
- Creative online sleuthing capabilities.
- Strong knowledge and experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and other social recruiting platforms.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Must work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- Impeccable work ethic and unwavering determination to succeed.
- Solid experience writing, editing, posting and managing online job postings and responses.
- Strong organizational skills that include data management and entry into an ATS system.
- Ability to source, excite & close candidates. (full cycle recruitment)
- Ability to develop, nurture and expand a continuous pipeline of potential candidates for roles within stated markets