Senior Client Solutions Associate (Sr. Recruiter)
Our Client Solutions team is the engine of our company. Senior Associates work directly with our clients – professionals at the world’s top corporations, investment firms, management consultancies, and non-profits – to help them learn and make better decisions every day. Senior Associates facilitate custom learning solutions such as phone consultations, one-on-one meetings, surveys, reports, and consulting engagements with leading experts and executives.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Critical thinking: Determine and recommend the most effective research methodology by understanding client’s ask and how they match to our product offerings, which are, but not exhaustive to - phone consultations, surveys, placements, written reports, and
- Sales: Understand and identify clients’ learning needs daily over phone and email and pitch customized learning solutions accordingly. Review commercial success, problem solve, and present our capabilities at the onset and through to the conclusion of
- Project management: Execute and maintain accountability for customized learning projects for clients end-to-end, including the overall client
- Client service: Provide exceptional service by delivering on the ever-changing scope of their project, by understanding the client’s business strategy, policies and markets and advising accordingly.
- Compliance: Navigate complex compliance requirements and operational procedures that
differ across a wide pool of clients, therein representing our key value proposition.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with your team and other internal stakeholders to deliver on research needs to maximize commercial outcomes, which includes coordinating cross functional partners in Recruiting, Business Development, Compliance, and
- Accountability: Maintain accountability and responsibility for client projects and the overall client experience by understanding that the information provided is relevant and
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Fluency in German, Dutch, Finnish, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, French or Italian, apart from English is
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- 2+ years of relevant or transferable work experience, in account management, consulting, business development, customer service, or
- Experience thriving in a data and metrics driven organization
- Strong interest in developing the skills to excel at client service in a high-speed and volume environment
- Superior oral and written client communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and takes ownership of work, in an ever-changing, and fast- paced
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, with strong interpersonal skills, and receptive to close coaching and feedback
- Insatiable desire to learn about new industries and value chains
As you develop and demonstrate best-in-class client servicing and project execution skills, you will after a year have the chance to progress to Client Solutions Manager, where you run projects of
more varying size and complexity, and get the opportunity to coach junior professionals on your team alongside your Team Leader.
In the first three months you will
- Complete our Senior Associate training program
- Learn the fundamentals of best-in-class client servicing as part of a small and closely-knit regional team
- Become adept at navigating the world’s knowledge marketplace and engage world-leading experts across all sectors
- Assist experienced colleagues with all project workflow components in your journey to becoming a our project manager
- Receive close-coaching and guidance from your manager and colleagues with the goal of expediting your development
In the first six months you will
- Start to independently and end-to-end manage small to medium-sized projects
- Become a commercial contributor in your team and be able to traverse our compliance
framework and product suite
We are the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on our global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
Our industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.