The client is a global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Their portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. They see each employee as an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what they do.
Software Business Development Manager/Program Manager Channel (m/f/d)
Location: Stuttgart (remote possible)
The primary objective of the Software Business Development Manager/Program Manager Channel is to support tighter business alignment between Channel operation team and the respective Area Services Leadership Teams. This role is responsible for building and maintaining Microsoft CSP business within us and to understand their business and operational support needs, critical to the success of the Services sales teams.
The Software Business Development Manager/Program Manager Channel will be involved in setting up joint Go to market strategy for channel and develop a business plan to execute that through services sales and local channel team. He or she will play a primary role in helping to determine what MS CSP and Security SW solutions and strategy fits within channel landscape. Key Interactions with the German, French CSP sales team, software team, delivery team, operations team and services organization operations are essential for success. The EMEA Services Software Channel Sales Specialist will be reporting to the Channel Services Sales Organization. This is an evolving role where we look to continually improve the operational value that we deliver to the business. You must be willing and able to join a team where change is the norm and understand that your role will change over time requiring you to develop new skill sets and build on those you already have.
The Software Business Development Manager/Program Manager Channel must be comfortable dealing with all levels of Channel representatives as well as all levels of Sales and Services leadership within our business. He or she will be an active advocate for our Customers’ services needs within the business.
Plan and present clear vision of channel success
• Build and own holistic Channel plan detailing critical insights and new business opportunities for Microsoft CSP and Security Software Solution.
• Build coalition of support at C-level both inside our business and Business partners.
• Collaborate with Software team and local CSP Sales representatives.
• Develop, Educate and Drive team centric approach with extended teams.
• Execution of key business rhythms: Building, leading and attending rhythms with the appropriate audiences to provide and capture clear insights, accountabilities and actions that lead to consistent improvement of business operations and business success.
• Consistent, repeatable achievement of revenue and consumption targets through disciplined pipeline, forecast management.
• Stakeholder management: Building a clear stakeholder map, actively building and nurturing trusted relationships and implementing listening system across the area and audiences.
• Subject Matter Expert on operations for the Area: Understanding of internal operations teams and how MS CSP business will interact internally within our business and channel partners
• Plan and Deliver tangible solutions to Business Partners and internally to stakeholder on driving Microsoft solutions and other OEM software through service led transformation within our business
Proven ability to lead, build trust and be highly credible across levels of organizations in the Channel space.
• A strong sales and business background, with 5-10+ years of technology- related experience, expertise in Microsoft, OEM Security Software Solution is Must while expertise in SaaS and PaaS/IaaS areas is an advantage.
• Knowledge within EMEA market other than Germany would be advantage.
Ability to develop strong partnerships across the business, aligning goals & driving focused direct and indirect results that deliver tangible impact by navigating ambiguous and multi-threaded organizations from a remote location. A strong working relationship with the Channel Manager for the Area and/or subsidiary is a critical success factor.
Program management to lead and manage priorities and outcomes across a diverse set of audiences, roles and priorities. This role requires a 360-degree view of the Software business as well as understanding how we interact with other segments of our business.
• A Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA is preferred.
• Business fluent German and fluent English.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applications from people with disabilities are welcome!
About our Services
We think and act differently!
Adopting a new way towards a smart transformation to become a solution-based company. Services offer a comprehensive portfolio of services that support the full lifecycle of the Lenovo products. At every stage from planning, deployment, support to asset disposal we offer the expertise and services to more accurately budget for the customer`s IT expenses, deliver better SLA and generate greater end user satisfaction.
Shape a new Services culture with us!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Interested? Then I am looking forward to your CV under firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chris De Melo Koch Pinto Ribeiro
T: +49 89 380 388 75 | +491722054331
CPL Jobs GmbH
80796 München | Deutschland