Manager, Sales - DACH
Location: Berlin or Germany, remote
As our Manager for Sales, you will execute our world-class sales methodology, forecast your sales numbers, achieve your new/net quota each month, and uncover strategies to coach and develop your team and grow the business.
What are the responsibilities of a Manager?
In this role, you will need to:
- Lead and manage a sales team to meet monthly goals: activity metrics, forecasted opportunities and revenue targets
- Build confidence & trust with direct reports as well as provide developmental feedback for continuous improvement
- Coach team members to develop their professional sales and other skills
- Collaborate well with other sales managers, directors & executives to aid the growth of the business
- Supervise & conduct training on skills improvement, inbound sales, product & marketing topics
- Strong sales skills & ability to teach sourcing and sales strategies to new team members
- Maintain headcount via recruiting, selecting and training new Inbound Growth Specialists
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of inbound marketing & sales and our platform
- Understand your country market(s) and build and execute plans to grow them
- Demonstrate our core values and leadership traits
- Understand leadership training styles and apply to interactions with direct reports
What are the role requirements?
- Professional fluency in German and English
- Experience leading a consultative sales process
- Experience with direct and indirect sales, especially channel sales is a plus
- Superior coaching skills - ability to observe, evaluate & use various techniques to improve results
- Detail oriented and the ability to manage multiple objectives
- Good prospecting skills - demonstrate effectiveness on first part of the our sales methodology (Research & Connect, Explore & Strategize, Demo & Close Call)
- Strong analytic skills to identify trends and gaps in activities and results in order to drive changes in team behaviours and build growth plans
- Ability to work across management team to drive business results
- Strong individual & team motivation skills
- Personal responsibility to hit monthly team goal & positive attitude
What are some of the benefits of working with us?
- Generous remuneration and stock units
- Interactive employee training and onboarding in Dublin
- An education allowance up to €4,250 per annum
- Life Assurance
- Long term illness cover
- 25 days holidays and unlimited vacation
- Fitness reimbursement
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
We help millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency.