EMEA Manufacturing Solution Development Manager (m/f/d)
We are currently seeking an experienced EMEA Manufacturing Solution Development Manager who will develop comprehensive, innovative and cost-effective solutions for our customers to help achieve their business goals and transform/modernize their environment. Successful candidates will create Manufacturing solutions by partnering with Software Vendors, Global System Integrators, HW OEMS and Lenovo’s Global Account organization.
You will work across our business groups and geographies to create solutions that can scale to customers across the Manufacturing Industry.
You will also evaluate customer opportunities as presented in RFPs/RFQs or engagements, from the Services and Hardware Sales teams and use this information to develop solutions to meet customer’s requirements. Our solutions can include Services, Hardware, Software, Security, ISVs and additional 3rd Party Services from Global System Integrators and our Business partners.
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Collaborate with internal teams and our service delivery partners, as well as travel to and facilitate workshops with customers to analyze customer processes and environments and provide information technology expertise and overall solution recommendations.
• Work with customers to define architectures and build IT strategy and plans that incorporate our offerings
• Partner across multiple organizations including, but not limited to, sales; finance; service delivery; customers and business partners and lead all elements of the services cycle from the project kickoff; stakeholder coordination and end solution strategy.
• Contribute to customer presentations and briefings, provide input during deal qualification reviews, and prepare content for solution reviews with key stakeholders as required.
• Collaborate with extended Services organization for the development of a SOW contract with both the selected business partners and the customer including ROI models specific to customer terms and context.
• Promote, sell, manage pipeline and contribute to the overall business management systems within the services group.
• Ancillary responsibilities will include contributing to the ongoing education of our sales force through consistent and frequent interactions as well as contributing content and customer feedback to our worldwide Services portfolio
You will report to WW General Manager, Global Accounts & System Integrators
• 7+ years of Manufacturing Industry Experience in solution development, SOW creation, Business Development, Professional Services, Project Management and/or IT Services operations experience.
• Travel estimated at 40%
Preference will be given to candidates:
• Who have an understanding of typical IT client infrastructures and associated hardware deployment practices and have the ability to generate and communicate associated services value propositions.
• Proven success in building solutions in the IT services industry for F500 companies
• Strategic mindset and sound business acumen are required, along with effective decision making, contract negotiation and partner management skills
• Demonstrated ability to work across all levels of the organization with a teaming attitude
What We Will Offer You:
• An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward thinking IT companies
• Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
• A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life, working from home
• An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
• Attractive compensation package
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About our Services
We think and act differently!
Our Services adopted a new way towards a smart transformation to become a solution-based company. Services offer a comprehensive portfolio of services that support the full lifecycle of the products. At every stage from planning, deployment, support to asset disposal we offer the expertise and services to more accurately budget for the customer`s IT expenses, deliver better SLA and generate greater end user satisfaction.
Shape a new Services culture with us!
We are a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.