We are looking for a qualified team leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
Reason to join
- The employer is a global leader in the digital sector (top 3 in Forbes “Best Regarded Companies”) is putting together a new team of around 25 people in Düsseldorf
- The client is represented in over 40 countries
- Good working location in Düsseldorf (central, well connected to public transport)
- Good remuneration with additional benefits
- Simple and quick application process
- Effectively manage teams including tasks such as resource planning, career planning, performance management, attrition management etc.
- Coach and help develop team members; help bridge knowledge gaps and overcome skill and will issues
- Handle User/customer escalations and formulate actions to resolve any concerns and ownership till resolution
- Regularly formulate and execute internal and external governance
- Effectively handle client escalations and formulate actions to resolve any concerns
- 2-3 yrs. experience in working in Service Desk/ Tech support process providing remote support for Laptops / Desktops / LAN Issues / Application support/ Small Forms etc.
- Advance knowledge of T/S OS (Windows XP-10), Browsers, MS Office suite
- A minimum of 1 year in the role of a Team lead.
Locaton: Dusseldorf City Centre
I will help you to prepare your CV editing and interview coaching. Please feel free to contact me at Sukjeon.email@example.com OR LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sukjeon-an/ )