Helpdesk Teamlead (m/f/d)
The Client is a global IT Enterprise, who was voted 3rd on Forbe´s "Best Regarded Companies". At the location Berlin they provide user support to an energy sector end-customer. To that end they are looking for candidates as "Team Lead" to lead a Team of 15-20 Service Agents.
· Main objective of the role will be to supervise the day-to-day delivery and performance of the team
· The role will also require the individual to motivate, mentor, coach and groom the team
· Ensure process & KM compliance along with meeting client and internal commitments
· Own all customer escalations and complaints
General skills (Communication and Soft Skills)
· Knowledge of customer care operations and processes
· Experience in managing teams
· Able to coach, mentor, motivate and interact with people
· Excellent verbal and written communications
· Strong decision making and analytical ability
· Demonstrate patience, passion for problem solving, ability to use knowledge bases, tools
· Experience in managing an IT helpdesk (if L1) or relevant field.
· Advanced support knowledge of Operating systems across various platforms, general productivity applications like MS outlook, MS excel, Lotus Notes etc.
· Knowledge on basic concepts of networking (if L1 or THD)
· Expertise on the concepts of computer and mobile hardware (If L1 or THD)
· Able to gather disorganized data into usable knowledge articles
· Experienced in creating reports and usage of tools like Avaya/Cisco
Job duties and responsibilities:
· Effectively manage teams including tasks such as resource planning, career planning, performance management, attrition management etc.
· Coach and help develop team members; help bridge knowledge gaps and overcome skill and will issues
· Handle User/customer escalations and formulate actions to resolve any concerns and ownership till resolution
· Regularly formulate and execute internal and external governance
· Effectively handle client escalations and formulate actions to resolve any concerns
· Work with the operations managers to obtain necessary resources like training and support for the team’s requirements
· Conduct quality assessment of agents’ performance and formulate trends for performance improvement of agents & teams
· Ensure that the team members have the necessary knowledge and training to effectively deliver on their targets
· Familiarize the team with the latest process update and changes, team and individual targets
· Identify process improvement ideas, mentor team members on implementing improvement ideas/Six sigma/lean projects
Interested? Then I am looking forward to you CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chris De Melo Koch Pinto Ribeiro
T: +49 89 380 388 75 | +491722054331
CPL Jobs GmbH
80796 München | Deutschland