You will manage a team of technical executives in service desk operations. Main objective of the role will be to supervise the day-to-day delivery and performance of the team. The role will also require the individual to motivate, mentor, coach and groom the team. You will ensure process & KM compliance along with meeting client and internal commitments. Own all customer escalations and complaints.
- Salary 46,000 - 48,000 EUR + Performance bonus
- Dusseldorf city centre
- Perm contract
- B2B customers -professional working experience
- Fast career progression track
- Pension, health insurance and other competitive benefit packages
Job duties and responsibilities
- Effectively manage teams including tasks such as resource planning, career planning, performance management, attrition management etc.
- Coach and help develop team members; help bridge knowledge gaps and overcome skill and will issues
- Handle User/customer escalations and formulate actions to resolve any concerns and ownership till resolution
- Regularly formulate and execute internal and external governance
- Effectively handle client escalations and formulate actions to resolve any concerns
- Work with the operations managers to obtain necessary resources like training and support for the team’s requirements
- Conduct quality assessment of agents’ performance and formulate trends for performance improvement of agents & teams
- Ensure that the team members have the necessary knowledge and training to effectively deliver on their targets
- Familiarize the team with the latest process update and changes, team and individual targets
- Identify process improvement ideas, mentor team members on implementing improvement ideas/Six sigma/lean projects
- Native-like German speaker
- Minimum experience of 2-3 years with relevant experience in service desk
- Engineering Graduate/ B.Sc. Computer Science / or Graduate with any technical degree/ diploma required.
- ITIL trained/ certification preferred
Please feel free to reach out to Sukjeon.an(a t) cpl.ie OR LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sukjeon-an/)
I will walk each stage with you, providing ultimate recruitment service from your CV revision, interview coaching and further to make sure your success with me.