Currently I am looking for a mid-senior Business Development Representative at a fast-growing digitization company in Dublin. The role would conduct market analysis and qualify leads to start the sales process, helping clients to digitalise their business decision process.
My client has a name for great working culture - they won one of the best places to work in Ireland and the US in Glassdoor in consecutive years and promising IT SaaS solution! They promise your internal career progression with ‘promotion acceleration programme’. It means when you reach your target at the first quarter, you will be on the fast track to grow as an Account Executive within the first 9 months. This would be a great start for somebody that is looking for an exciting career in the IT/Cloud industry, putting the first step in an inspiring, people-oriented game changing and fast-growing company.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Native like German speaker with fluent English
- BA degree
- min. 6 month of sales (outbound prospecting lead) experience
- motivated to relocate to Ireland
- Relocation Support to Dublin (flight and 3 weeks accommodation)
- Health care
- Life assurance
- Dental care
- Education Assistance Program
- Pad Maternity leaves
Location: Dublin, Ireland (working from home in Ireland temporarily until further notice)
For further info, please feel free to contact at Sukjeon.firstname.lastname@example.org. I will provide ultimate recruitment support such as your CV revision and interview coaching.