Do you speak German/Deutsch? Do you want to work in Berlin?
In this role you will act as a technical support agent. We have different levels depending on experience (1st, 2nd, Senior expert, Team Lead...)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide level technical support (we have different levels DOE), service restoration, fulfillment of service request and advice to users ensuring the maximum availability, performance and utilization of knowledge and information systems.
- Follow a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving to meet set standards and agreed procedures. Executes transactions as per prescribed timelines.
- Provide first measure analysis of issues and inputs for problem management. Leverages best effort method for issue resolution through cross functional coordination and support team lead in training, reviews and escalation handling.
What we expect from you:
- Ability to speak and write fluently in GERMAN/ Deutsch.
Analytical problem solvers, who will understand issues, evaluate solutions and work with their colleagues to resolve issues.
Problem solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently.
Own and resolve customer issues efficiently, effectively and empathetically (customer oriented)
- Months’ work experience in Service Desk/ Tech support process providing remote support for Laptops / Desktops / LAN Issues / Application support/ Small Forms
- Intermediate knowledge of T/S OS (Windows XP-10), Browsers, MS Office suite, T/S Small Forms (iOS, Android, Windows)
*If you are techy and interested in this role (but no experience), please do not hesitate to apply, we will review your application and consider it.
Conditions & Benefits:
- Permanent contract with Infosys
- Willing to work in different shifts
- Location in Berlin
- Competent salary
If you would like to know more, I would be happy to help.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org