Business Development Representative (BDR)
A BDR executes and predefined cadence against an identified target list of SMB Technical Decision makers/Influencers, utilizing a standardized messaging strategy for a single product/solution in order to identify and qualify potential leads.
- Activity– Executes structured multi-channel (call, email, social) outreach cadence, high volume 80+ daily.
- Target audience – Targets predefined list of clients or our sourced prospects, including decision influencers, limited business decision makers.
- Messaging– Delivers Client/our defined reason for call talk track, designed for consistent repeatable execution.
- Product/Offering focus – Focuses on Single offering specific to target audience.
- Qualification/Sales Stage – 0-10%: responsible for lead/opportunity generation, limited BANT or up to full BANT qualification.
- Deliverable– Produces Qualified lead/opportunity record in target CRM, may include scheduled meeting or other follow up expectation.
- Communication Skills – Strong written and verbal communications skills and use of professional business language.
- Sales Skills – Consistently executes core messaging strategy, can navigate to decision makers, and establish clear next steps.
- Industry Knowledge – Basic understanding target industry, able to deliver provided messaging on client solutions.
- Busines Operations – Able to accurately document call outcomes/notes, and record qualification criteria.
- Education– Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- Experience– 6 months to 2 years Sales and/or marketing experience is preferred.
- Languages– Business Proficiency in German is required.
- Tools/Systems– Fluency with basic productivity tools (Outlook, O365, Web Conferencing tools) and experience using CRM systems strongly preferred.