Berlin (remote possible)
As our Account Executive, you use inbound selling strategies to find new business in the DACH market and help them grow using our software. You benefit from inbound leads and partner with Business Development Reps to research prospects and creae outreach strategies. You run online demos of the HubSpot software and successfully sell our value proposition. Your target clients will largely consist of -- but will not be limited to -- small and mid-sized businesses.
In this role, you will need to:
- Quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face and discover the best inbound marketing solutions for their business.
- Consistently close new business at or above quota level
- Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities mid-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business.
- Work collaboratively with HubSpot's marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced.
- Help shape the future of HubSpot's mission with your perspectives, ideas, and skills
What are the role requirements?
- 3+ years of Closing Sales experience
- Fluency in English and German
- Hunting mentality and track record of winning net new customers
- Unmatched consultative selling and closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Track record of being a high performer (e.g. over quota, President's Club)
- Trained and/or certified in a standardised sales method (E.g. Sandler)
- This is an inside sales role based in DACH headquarters in Berlin but you will work remotely