Would you like to go for a perspective and stable job in an international company oriented towards your professional growth?
Then this is an opportunity for you!
We are looking for suitable and experienced IT Service Desk Analysts who would qualify for the position of the team member for small English team supporting the UK.
You will be dealing with:
- Managing the Service Desk queue in a professional and consistent manner that ensures user incidents, requests and queries are dealt with efficiently
- Maintaining a high level of customer awareness and focus by communicating regularly with other Service Desk team members and IT teams
- Escalating incidents and / or requests to the Service Desk Team Leader or Country Operations Manager when required
- General knowledge of IT technologies and previous work experience in the IT area and with IT processes
- Customer focused and service oriented
- Very good language skills (English C1 - C2)
You can enjoy:
- Competitive salary and regular performance bonuses
- Intensive initial IT training and following technical and soft skills training
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers, multisport card, language courses
- Mobile phone with company tariff
- Regular team breakfasts, team buildings and social events
PLEASE, TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THAT WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO PROCESS EU CANDIDATES.