Senior Accountant - Praha-Chodov
Do you have experience in accounting? Or did you study it in university and numbers are your passion? Then we are searching for you. Our site is growing in astronomical speed, therefore we opened new positions in team of accounting as well. You will work in multinational team of more than 25 proffessionals covering accounting, controlling and analytical roles over several sites in Europe.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of monthly, quarterly and annual USGAAP financial data.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations and scorecard.
- Provide support with the completion of local statutory accounting requirements.
- Responsible for VAT processing, keeping proper tax records, and communicating with Tax Office.
- To undertake the intercompany billing process of department expenses to ensure recovery of costs in line with the service level agreements.
- Analysis and review of Work in Progress; undertaking regular review of aged items.
- Review and action accounting accruals as required for purposes of reporting.
- Coordination of data for recording of non standard entries including Scrap & Rework and purchase and manufacturing variances.
- Analysis of monthly overhead recovery (over/under).
We expect from our accountant:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or equivalent experience, in fact you will need some accounting skills already
- Good understanding of financial statements and metrics.
- Analytical & logical approach to tasks is important, you will work with numbers
- Ability to deal tactfully and confidently with internal and external customers.
- Sense of urgency, meets deadlines, responds quickly.
- Good English, spoken and written, we are not searching for native speaker, but you will be in touch with English for sure
- You will improve your language skills by working with 41 nationalities in Honeywell Prague
- Joining us as an Accountant can lead you to other exciting job opportunities in Honeywell
- Flexible working hours will help with your work-life balance
- You will enjoy our benefits package – 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, pension insurance, e-learning system, language courses where applicable