Do you have some experience with logistics?
Would you like to be part of a stable and well-known company?
Then you have a chance this opportunity at our international client!
Core responsibility is to arrange & coordinate full scope of transportation for our client portfolio in Europe. You analyze specification of transport requests, decide on optimal mode, way of transportation, service provider in accordance with Client’s corporate policies & rules. You make sure deliveries are smooth and timely by communicating with teams on-site, forwarders and carriers for coordination, quoting, booking transports and providing instructions. You have a pro-active approach and able to supply logistics recommendations. You are also invited to participate in strategic business reviews.
We are looking for professionally oriented candidates with:
• University / high school degree
• Experience in logistics & transportation and knowledge of transport equipment, market and service providers knowledge
• Fluent English, other languages are beneficial
• Problem-solving and decision making skills • Ability to act as a team player with a strong work ethic
• High motivation to help grow your employer and its client via strong involvement
• Work for a successful international company
• Great opportunity of professional development, intensive logistic training
• Opportunity for career growth in an international and multicultural environment
• Opportunity to go on long/short term international assignment.
Please apply with your CV in English and kindly note that only relevant candidates with a valid visa will be contacted.